Information technologies,known as ICT (an acronym for Information and Communication Technologies)have recently developed dramatically.
This technology has pervaded society, both in the private life of relationships and in the context of work. Personal Computers, mobile phones and smartphones, electronic devices for consumption of all kinds.
The most recent developments relate to web services, Cloud Computing, Social Networks, Blockchain, wearable technologies, M2M communication, the Internet of Things (IoT), to include convergent technologies (neuroinformatic, neurobioinformatic, bioinformatic) such as Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing,Technology Plants, Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCI Brain Computer Interfaces), Synthetic Biology and more.
All these innovations have profoundly changed social relationships, business models and macro-economic systems. For companies and startups involved in information technology,early legal assistance is critical to commercial success, accident prevention and regulatory compliance.
Law is in fact called into question in an extremely wide range of profiles and the understanding of legal dynamics, requires a thorough scientific and economic of these information technologies.
Here are some of the most significant:
- Legal profiles related to Software and Hardware: Contracting and Trading Outsourcing, Cloud, E-commerce, IP (licenses, patents, copyrights, trademarks) Big data anytics, Technological Transfermines, etc.
- Web reputation management
- Blockchain Protocol, Smart Contract, Fintech, Insurtech
- Drones and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Digital identity of individuals: personal data protection, privacy, cybersecurity.
- ICT devices in the human body (Wearables): from smartwatches, heart pacemakers, biomechatronic grafts and Brain-Computer Connections, these technologies allow to restore deficient or damaged physical abilities, as well as to improve human performance. The legal reflexes of such technologies are manifold, security, psycho-physical integrity, confidentiality, personality redefinition, concept of ownership of the mind, protection of the individual, physical and mental enhancement and social stratification, reflections on informed consent and the ability to act in general.
Contact us for any further information!